Friday, May 16, 2014

A new podcast idea...for me anyways.

             Hi there everybody out there in internetland. The is Dave or "Chef" Dave and I have a question for you. I'm thinking about starting a podcast that's focused on the food industry. Anyone who has seen me on t.v knows a little bit about the business, but there is so much more that goes on in a restaurant than you see on t.v.
             My life has changed quite a bit since Mystery Diners and I've changed right along with it. some of you know that I have a podcast called The DisJointed Podcast which deals with moving from a 9-5 life to one of creativity. What I'd like this other podcast to be is not just about what sucks about the food biz, but how we can make it better!
             Believe it or not I do have many years in the biz from an hourly position to one of manager. I'd like to think that I know more about this biz than your average person but hey I could always learn more! That's where you come in.
            I'd like to start with any questions/comments/concerns you might have about the food business . I hope to have some guests on the show so we can hear about the issues we all face not just from the workers point of view but from the boss's point of view as well.

p.s Trolls will not be fed =P

No comments:

Post a Comment